
There is this really cool tube-thing that you walk through and some fish and rays swim all around you...including over your head! It was so cool!
On Friday we went to the zoo....with the rest of Metro Denver! It was so crazy busy!! I couldn't believe it...I had never seen it like that before! The parking garage was totally full!! We had to park about a mile from the zoo!! Once we got in we had a great time!! Walking back to the car is a different story!! Here are a few pictures from the zoo....
The majestic lion!Today Austin had football practice and guess what position he got.....quarterback!! Wahoo! That's my boy! he played awesome and got an interception on defense!! I only got one shot of him and didn't get any shots at Collin's game! But Collin came so close to scoring today! One day soon he will get that first goal!!







1 comment:
I'm glad that you finally got to do some fun stuff!! Bet you're ready for school tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment