Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Sport Stars


Here are a few pictures from the boys games today. It's hard to take many pictures because I am so busy with the twins, but I did manage to get a few!

I'm not really sure what Collin is doing in this picture! Probably pointing to his behind. Because that is something he would do! Collin is not the most competitive kid, but he sure has a lot of fun!!


Austin is getting the chance to play quarterback. It is so fun to watch him but so stressful!! He has a tight spiral and is really accurate. He just needs some receivers that aren't afraid to catch the ball! I am sure it will come with time! It's just fun watching him get a chance!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

So glad they're both having fun! I think Lexi would be just like Collin in soccer! :)

Marie said...

I wish I were there to see them!