Thursday, April 19, 2007

Boy oh Boy!!

I have finally come to terms with the fact that I am having twin boys and I am now getting pretty excited! We are having a bit of a hard time coming up with 2 more boys names that we like, but I know that we will. We still have some time. I am now trying to get the twins room ready. There is a chance I will have to go down on bed rest or I could deliver early, so I want to be sure to get things ready while I still can! It's just sometimes crazy to think that I will be the mom of 4 boys! I guess it's a good thing I don't mind watching sports.

It's seems like the last few days have been so busy. We have had something going on every night this week! Austin had two baseball games and I am going to a scrapbook night tonight. I think we are off the hook for tomorrow though! Thank heavens! I am so tired! But, next week is looking to be about the same! It's sometimes really frustrating that my kids are still so young and we are still so busy all the time. I know it's just going to get worse. I guess we just have to do our best to make the most of the time we do have together!

Well, that's really it for now. I just wanted everyone to know that I am okay. I feel so blessed to have two healthy boys already and to be expecting two more. What a miracle!!

No comments: