So, you might have been wondering where the heck I have been!! (Or maybe not!) But, anyways, we have been having some serious computer issues. I really haven't been able to get online in a week. IT drove me crazy. But, Travis got things working last night and I feel like I am reconnecting with the world! I'll just give you a quick update on the last week.
Monday I had a doctor appointment. It was pretty routine and boring. I have gained a total of 20 pounds so far. (I still think most of that is in my bum!) I got permission to fly to Colorado under certain conditions. I was happy about that. So, it was a good appointment. I will probably have another ultrasound in a couple of weeks. I have really started to feel the babies move and it just makes me smile. It's the coolest thing ever!
Tuesday Austin had a t-ball game. After the game, a coach from the other team caused quite the scene. I won't bore you with the details, but he was VERY unsportsman like and it was just really uncomfortable. Austin's coaches are 2 women. The other team was knocking our players down while they were running the bases. So, after several failed attempts to get the coaches of the offending team attention, one of our coaches asked one of their players to apologize to our player. (Is this making sense?!) Well, that turned out to be one of the coaches son. And his wife came over to our sideline and yelled at our coach. So, it was a mess and it made me so sad. They are little kids playing city t-ball. Travis and I decided this is just something we will be stuck dealing with every once in awhile as long as our kids are playing sports. Argh!!
Wednesday I had an activity with the 8-11 year old girls from church. I used to LOVE what I do, but it is starting to drive me crazy. We just can't seems to make some of them happy no matter what we try and do. I was exhausted and frustrated by the time it was over!
Yesterday was a pretty crazy day. Only because Collin was a little under the weather. He had a bit of a cold. The boys drove me crazy!! I was so happy to have Travis come home. I was suppose to go to an activity at the church, but I was just too tired. So, I stayed home and watched the Suns lose. What a bummer that was!
Today should be pretty fun. Austin has school and then Collin and I need to go to the grocery store. Next we have a play date at the park with some of the kids from church that are his age. It's usually so much fun. Tonight we have a dinner at church.
So, that's about it for now. I will try to email people back today. I am just so happy to be back online!!
No comments:
Post a Comment