Sorry it has taken me so long to write on here. Travis is trying to switch around our computer to a new one and so I have been unable to get online or anything. I still can't load pictures yet, so I will add some soon. We got some good ones on Easter!! We had a busy weekend. Friday, Austin had an Easter party at school. I don't know what I will do next year when he is in public schools and they don't do "Easter Parties." I have loved having him at this preschool, because she doesn't have to be politically correct! Anyway, he had a blast finding eggs and doing a craft. (Which I mostly did) We then headed over to Grandma's for a pool party with some cousins. The water was a little cold for me, but the boys didn't seem to mind. Collin didn't get out until we made him. His poor toes had scrapes from the pool! (He spends a lot of time on the stairs.) We got home and rested for about an hour and then went to Burger King and met Daddy for dinner. They have Sponge Bob toys and Austin wants them all!! Saturday was busy too! We had to get eggs dyed and I had to get a potato salad made for Eater dinner. Plus, I had to teach at church Sunday, so I needed to get that ready. We stayed home most of the day, but found plenty to do. We also did some yard work, which Travis just loved!! He's such a good sport! Sunday morning we had to wake the boys up to do Easter baskets before church. I just read my friend Marie's blog and they do it Saturday. I might steal that idea for next year!! Anyway, then we headed to church. Came home and rested until it was time to go to Grandma's for dinner. I don't know about my kids, but I was exhausted!!
Yesterday I spent the morning cleaning the boys bathroom. (I have to do it when Austin is gone. He likes to help, but he can't get it the way I would like.) I then reorganized my tiny linen closet and moved all of the clothes Travis and I had in our dresser into a new one. (We are playing musical dressers....long story) I also had a doctor appointment yesterday. I have gained 15 pounds so far. Holy cow!! The doctor found both heartbeats, which I just love listening to. I have my ultrasound scheduled for next Monday at 2:45. I will post the information as soon as I get home! Of course, I may have to stop at Target and do a little shopping first!!! I was so tired last night, I fell asleep reading, still dressed with my contacts in all before Travis finished watching 24!
Austin has another game tonight. He is having so much fun playing. My mom and dad have been coming to watch, but my mom spends most of her time keeping an eye on Collin. It is really a HUGE help. Travis can't always get there on time because of work. But that is a whole other issue!! Anyway, I will try and get some pictures on tonight or tomorrow!!
1 comment:
I can't wait until Monday! I am sure you can't either but...It is all just so exciting. Our kids keep pressuring me to have another baby!! Although they can't decide between a baby or a dog! So I think I am safe!
Post a Comment