Thursday, April 12, 2007
Ultrasound Countdown: 4 days
So, just about 4 days to go until my ultrasound. I am so excited to find out what I am having. I was at Target today and they have a TON of baby girl clothes on clearance. Could it be a sign? Who knows?! But, I am just anxious to find out. The boys have been driving me crazy today. I thought they would be extra nice since I took them to Burger King for lunch. But, no. They are just pushing my buttons for some reason today. Maybe they just know they can. I did get some housework done today and I am so grateful I had enough energy to do it. I am anxious for Travis to get home. I guess it's because I know I will get some relief then!! Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I am here and doing well. I am sorry that I can't find the time (or energy) to email each of you more often. Maybe once my kids have all started school that will get easier!! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment