I can not begin to tell you how much pain I am in today! I woke up about 1:30 this morning with a serious backache. I tried everything I could to try and relieve it. I finally resorted to getting in the tub, which woke up my sweet hubby. (I was trying so hard to avoid that!) He tried to rub my back for me, but said it felt like a rock!! I came downstairs and had some cereal and sat with a heating pad on my back. No relief! I finally got a hold of my doctor's office (which is a whole different issue) and my doctor told me to stay off my feet today. No walking except to the bathroom and back. If the pain in my back and the pressure doesn't get any better by tomorrow I will go in to make sure everything is okay and may end up on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy. What a pain! Hopefully the pain and pressure are just from the twins position. So, I have to switch sides that I am laying on every 30 minutes. Travis is going to come home early so I can avoid further bed rest! So, just thought I would let you all know.
By the way, some people have emailed me and asked so here is my answer, we have registered at Target. There! So, stop bugging me....just kidding! We mostly did it so we could keep track of what we needed to get.
2 comments:
Sorry to hear that you are feeling poorly today.
I am so sorry hon! I hope that you can get through your day with ease. Bed rest is not easy with little kids running around. Good luck, I am thinking about you!!
Post a Comment