Tuesday, May 29, 2007
What a weekend....
I am really tired!! We had such a busy weekend and I still feel like I am recovering!! Saturday was my sister's baby shower. We had it at my mom's, but she and I hosted it together. We had a lot of food to put out and all the decorating to do in the morning. Travis and the boys went and saw Shrek the Third where Collin successfully went potty twice! After the shower the kids went swimming and we just hung out at my mom's until dinner. Which was just left-over shower food. I was so tired when we got home...I know it doesn't sound like I did much. But it's a lot of work to do anything these days! Sunday morning we got up for church (which is at 8) We came home and I napped. I was so tired. Then we headed back over to my mom's for a BBQ. (My aunt and uncle and cousins had come down for the shower) So we visited with everyone for awhile and got home around 8:30. The next morning Travis got up and went golfing. The boys and I hung out and Collin and I fell asleep on the couch. We spent the rest of the day just hanging out. Which was nice. The last few weekends we haven't had much "family" time. I look forward to next weekend and having NOTHING to do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Be careful what you say hon!! I have said that before only to have my schedule suddenly fill up. I hope you just keep taking it easy! I can't wait to see you and help you out! Just a few more days! ( Ok a week or more but still...)
Hi Beth,
This Doreen, I'm trying to set up a blgger account for Debi so she can comment on your blog & maybe get into writing her own! Hope you're getting some rest!
Post a Comment