Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My car story...

So, I know it's been awhile since i have posted last! A lot has happened since then and I have a story that you will never believe!! Here is what happened to us last week:

We called the dealership where we had bought our car because the air conditioning didn't seem to be working really well. And I wanted it fixed since it would be under warranty! So, they tell us to bring it in Wednesday morning. So, we did and they told us they may not have it done until the nest day. Fine. We can handle that. So, after we finally got a hold of them on Thursday they tell us that everything was fine and we could come pick up the car. Sweet!! So, my dad takes me over to the dealership and we go to pick it up. I have to wait for them to finish the paperwork for me to sign and then I ask them for the keys. He tells me someone will bring the car around in a minute. So, we wait. And wait. And wait somemore! Before we know it, we see three guys out looking for my car. They lost it!! They couldn't find it anywhere!! The keys and my car were gone! I am freaking out at this point! Thank heavens my dad was with me. He got the manager of the service department. He told us it was one of two things. It was either stolen off the lot or it was accidentally put on a transport to go to auction! What?! How the heck does something like this happen?! So, they give me a loaner car for the evening. I couldn't sleep that night. So many things going through my head! The next day I head over to my mom's so we could go run some errands. Travis calls me around 11:00 and says that they found the car. The body shop guy that works for the dealer picked up our van by mistake. Whew....It was found. I am still curious as to how someone was able to take it off the lot without ANYONE double checking to be sure it was the car that was suppose to leave the lot!! But, in the end, it turned out well. Thank heavens!!

1 comment:

Aut said...

Oh my word--what a story! I would have freaked out! I'm so glad it turned out okay!