

My sister had her twin boys today!! Baby A is Zander Gage and weighed 5 pounds 14 ounces. He was born at 2:07 pm. He swallowed some fluid so he is in the NICU and is the one hooked to all the machines. Baby B is Gavin Shane and wighed 4 pounds 12 ounces and was born at 2:08 pm. He is with his mommy in recovery and is doing well. Holly was nursing him while we were there. They are both so cute!! We are just hopeful that Zander will be able to join his brother soon!! I think they miss each other!! Travis and I are going to take the boys to see Holly and Gavin tomorrow. I don't think we will be able to take the boys into the NICU to see Zander. But they are excited to see their new cousins! They are the first new babies on my side of the family since Collin!! I will try and post more pictures tomorrow. Have a great weekend!!
2 comments:
Beth,
I am so excited:) They are way to cute. I hope that Zander is ok and gets to see mom and Gavin soon. Please tell Holly that I said Congradulations:)and that I can not wait to see them in person.
Love Ya,
Deb
Precious!
Post a Comment