Saturday, June 30, 2007

Summer Pictures, part 1


Here are some of the fun things we have been doing with my nieces and nephew from Michigan. Is it any wonder I am so tired?! Thank heavens I have a lot of help!!








This picture is from the zoo. The kids had a blast playing at the water park. It was a great way for them to cool off a little!


Don't they look scary in these masks??











My mom took us all to one of the places that you can paint your own piece of pottery at. It was so much fun. I think it's probably my favorite thing so far!! Collin painted a penguin and Austin made a bowl. I made a plate. They turned out so cute!! Collin wants to do a bowl now, so I may have to take them back. Luckily, we found out that Tuesday's are a 2 for 1 deal!!







We also went to the temple. So beautiful there! Plus, they even have sprinklers to run through!!

No comments: