Today I had a wonderful visit with my good friend Marie. We met our first semester at Ricks. (now BYU-Idaho) We became such good friends, doing lots of fun things together. We have managed to stay in touch throughout the years and she is one of my very closest friends. Lucky for me, she has a sister who loves here so when she comes to visit, I get to see her. Her family is making their way to California from Virginia because they are moving to Guam. (Her hubby is in the Navy.) I was so grateful that they took time out of their very hectic schedule to come and see me! We had a great visit!! I am so grateful for all the wonderful friends I have in my life. I don't know what I would do without all of you!!Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Good Friends
Today I had a wonderful visit with my good friend Marie. We met our first semester at Ricks. (now BYU-Idaho) We became such good friends, doing lots of fun things together. We have managed to stay in touch throughout the years and she is one of my very closest friends. Lucky for me, she has a sister who loves here so when she comes to visit, I get to see her. Her family is making their way to California from Virginia because they are moving to Guam. (Her hubby is in the Navy.) I was so grateful that they took time out of their very hectic schedule to come and see me! We had a great visit!! I am so grateful for all the wonderful friends I have in my life. I don't know what I would do without all of you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh you are so sweet!! I am just glad that we were able to come and see you guys. We appreciate the hospitality & the breakfast!! Can't wait to come and see you again...hopefully for longer.
Post a Comment