It's almost 4:30 in the afternoon here. My kids are still in their pajama's!! I have been so lazy today! They had ice cream for lunch and are now snacking on chips! So, I am sure I win the award for bad parenting. But, in my defense, it gets real tiring to make nutritious lunches and dinners that they will actually eat. And I am just so tired. I didn't feel like eating lunch. Would it have been worse for me to make them lunch and for me to have ice cream? Who knows?! We are having BBQ'ed hamburgers and french fries for dinner tonight. Just not a very healthy day at our house. What can you do?!
On a side note, my cousin got his mission call and will be serving our church for 2 years in Madagascar. Austin asked if it was like the movie!! Not so sure about that. Pretty exciting stuff....we are so proud of him.
That's about it. Just had to get rid of some of that guilt! Hope you all have a great weekend!!
2 comments:
You are not a bad mom. You just had a bad day, and if this is the first bad day you have had in this pregnancy then you are doing great:)
Love Ya,
Deb
No, it's not much like the movie, although your cousin will be seeing parts of Madagascar that were not open to proselyting when I was there in 2000-2001! (Perhaps he will see some wildlife and "jungle"). It is cool to know that the missionary work continues there. The best missionaries go to that mission!
Post a Comment