Well, I had another ultrasound today. They double checked the babies genders and they are both still boys!! Baby A weighs about 2 pounds 7 ounces and Baby B weighs 2 pounds 8 ounces. They look great and seem to be growing very well. My recent lab tests all came back good except for my iron count. Which I knew would be low! So, I just need to start taking an iron supplement.
We have the pleasure of having 2 of my nieces and 1 nephew here for a few weeks, so today we had a cousin swim party. I swear my kids were in the pool almost all day!! I know they are just fighting to stay awake right now. I love that they can all play together so well and have so much fun.
Tomorrow we are celebrating Father's Day with my family. Sunday is our anniversary. We were going to go out Saturday night, but then my mom decided to do Father's Day then. So, we probably won't do much at all. It's crazy to think we have been married for seven years. We have been through a lot together. I find myself amazed at how lucky I am to have such a great husband. I truly feel blessed.
My sister is still pregnant!! She is very anxious to get these babies out! She is really in a lot of pain. Hopefully soon. Keep your fingers crossed for her!
Well, that's about it for now. I will try and get some pictures on soon. I keep forgetting my camera!! They couldn't get really good pictures of the boys at the ultrasound this morning. They both had their arms in front of their faces!! Too funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment