Well, I had my 30 week check up with my doctor today. Everything looks really good. She suggested that I really start trying to take it easy. So, that is what I am going to try and do. I've gained 37 pounds so far!! Yikes!! The baby's heartbeats look really good. So, we are just trucking along! I go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound. After that, I will go in once a week to monitor the babies. After a few times of monitoring them, we will decide when to do the c-section.
Holly has both of her babies home. She and Gavin (baby B) got to come home on Tuesday. They got to pick Zander up on Wednesday morning. So, they got to be together for the first time since they had been born. They look a lot alike. I'll try and put a picture on soon.
So, that's really about it. The boys have been having a ton of fun playing with their cousins from Michigan. Because of that, we have spent a lot of time at my mom's. It has really worn me out. I guess I just feel more comfortable resting at home. I don't feel like I have to be watching their every move. Not that they are bad and get into things, but you know what it is like to have your kids at someone else's house?! It doesn't matter who's house it is...you feel totally responsible for their every move. It's stressful. Especially with the babies there now. But, it's all good!!
1 comment:
I am happy to hear that you are doing good and the babies are good. I can not believe that it is almost time for them to be here. I am glad that Holly and the babies are doing good and at home all together.
I promise I will try and call you this week sometime.
Love ya Miss ya a ton,
Deb
Post a Comment