Well, I am feeling a little better today. I guess I was hoping to wake up this morning feeling totally normal again! Not the case....The good news is that I do feel a little better. I am trying to still take it easy, just in case.
I have found a new doctor and I am really excited about it. My old doctor retired and had me start seeing someone new. Wasn't thrilled. I have been so unhappy with the staff and treatment I get there that I really wanted to change. I just didn't think I could. But, I made a few calls yesterday and have my first appointment Friday. Now I am desperately trying to get my medical records sent. Turning into a HUGE ordeal. Hopefully everything works out for the best.
Today Austin began his last month of preschool! Crazy, huh? I can't believe how big he is! I was really hoping to send Collin in the fall, I am just not sure we can afford it with 2 new babies coming so soon! So, we will see. Anyway, his teacher is putting together a yearbook! How fun will that be?!
Well, I better get back over to my heating pad.
No comments:
Post a Comment