So, I just got home from taking Travis and the boys to the airport. We had a trip planned to Colorado, but my doctor didn't think it was a good idea for me to fly. Normally, I really don't listen to my doctors....I listen to my body and go from there. But, I think this pregnancy is demanding that I pay more attention to those who know what they are doing. I really am not looking forward to this weekend. It sucks!! I love being with my family and the thought of not seeing my kids until Monday is killing me. Austin cried on the way to the airport, which made me cry. It was terrible. I am anxious to hear from them once they get there and I know they all survived the trip okay.
I know it's been forever since I have posted and emailed anyone. Once again, the computer had been having issues. I had Travis hook up my old one before he left so I could keep in touch better.
So, I did have a doctor appointment yesterday. She told me I could get off bed rest but that I still need to take it easy. I am happy that I don't have to be down all the time. That was super hard for me. I look forward to getting my house back in some kind of order while everyone is gone. What else do I have to do?!
No comments:
Post a Comment