Friday, May 25, 2007

Growing Pains




So, today was the day! The last day of preschool. It was a little harder than I thought. I was so excited at the idea of not paying so much money each month, but I didn't realize how sad I would be. He's just growing up so fast. Austin was a little sad that he was moving on. He is going to miss his friends so much. But, he has a lot to look forward to. He has a lot of cousins coming this summer and then it's off to kindergarten!! How fun is that?!


Collin also is gowing up too fast! He is officially potty-trained!!! FINALLY!!! I decided to invest in a little potty chair and that seemed to do the trick! He has been 100% accident free for 2 full days now. Including going potty on a trip to Costco! I am so happy to have that bridge crossed with him! It was much easier than I thought....I guess you really do just have to wait until they are ready!!


So, those are the "growing pains" we are experiencing. There is a lot of change going on in our house. It's all good changes, but it's still a lot! It's weird to think about all the changes that we still have to look forward to. (Along with the ones we can dread!!)

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

I understand! I really do. It was so bittersweet when Connor stopped going to preschool. I loved having the extra $175 BUT we missed his friends and his teacher. So I understand!! Ivan has the exact same outfit that Austin is wearing. Don't you just love Target?!

Beth said...

LOL!!! It's so funny that you mention the Target outfit!! There have been so mnay times I have looked at pictures of your kids on your blog and recongnized where the clothes came from! I do love Target!!