Friday, May 04, 2007
Bed Rest
So, it begins! I have officially been put on bed rest. What a drag! I am only about 22 weeks, so I still have a long way to go. My new doctor (whom I love!) will evaluate me every 2 weeks to see if I can resume my normal activities at any point. It's gonna be tough and I am worried about how the boys will handle it. I won't be able to do as much with them as I have been able to do. Then again, they may love the fact that they can come crawl up on the couch with me and be read to or watch a movie. And I feel bad that Travis will have to work all day and then come home and clean, do laundry, etc. But, we have to do what is best for the babies. They both are doing well, so that's what is most important. So, I will try and update as often as possible!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment