Monday, May 07, 2007

Long Weekend

I really don't have much to say. We weren't able to do much this weekend. I never realized how boring it would be to sit around on my fanny all day. I have to admit, there have been times that I have dreamed about it. But, now that it has actually happened I think I just might go crazy!! My poor husband spent all weekend trying to keep up and catch up with housework. He did an awesome job and I consider myself one lucky woman to have him. He even managed to get a crib set up in the twins' room. (That still sounds so weird!) I have this cute bedding that we used for Austin and Collin, so I need to see if I can order another set of it before we set up crib #2! I have found it on e-bay, I just need to order it from someone. Hopefully we will have the money to do that soon.

It's suppose to be getting really warm here this week. The good news is that I am able to swim still. So, we will, I am sure, be spending plenty of time at my mom's in the pool. So glad she has one of those!

No comments: