So, I got to go pick my kids up from the airport yesterday morning!! (Travis too!!) I was so excited to see them! It was much harder to have them gone for so long than I thought it would be. They had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Farr. Travis told me they were good....I hope they really were! They were so tired yesterday! We spent most of the day just hanging out. Collin slept off and on the entire afternoon. (They had been up since 3 in the morning!) So we just enjoyed our time together. It was nice. Poor Travis had to go to work and was exhausted by the time he got home last night. But, it was the 24 season finale so he had to stay up to watch it all!!
So, everything is getting back to normal. Austin has his last few day's of preschool this week. His last day is Friday. It's still hard to believe he will be starting kindergarten soon!! We just signed Collin up for swim classes and they start next week. Austin didn't want to do it, but Collin is pretty crazy in my mom's pool. So we thought it would be a good idea if he actually learned how to swim!! I'm excited to see how he does!
No comments:
Post a Comment