

The main problem is that there really isn't a better place to pile all that stuff. So my goal over the weekend is to come up with a better system. So, if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. Wish me luck and I will post better pictures of my counter soon!
3 comments:
We have this problem with 0ur Kitchen table! The only thing I can think of to suggest would be get small plastic baskets to but the stuff in instead of throwing it on the counter:) LOL.
Hope you figured something out!
I seem to have the same counter as you!!! We even have an organizer to put things in, but stuff still migrates on top of the microwave and down the counter! Let me know what you decide to do! Good Luck!
Hi Beth! Just wanted to say that this scene looks so familiar! Did you find a good solution? We don't have a good mail/junk place either so it always gets messy.
Post a Comment