Saturday, April 18, 2009

Computer Issues

I am still alive! A little snowed in at the moment, but alive and well none the less. We are having some serious computer issues. That is why I haven't been online much lately. The only way I can get online is via a dial-up connection. Which, let's face it, sucks! It takes forever and I lose my patience and give up with most things! Hopefully we will have said issues resolved soon. It's times like this I wish we could run out and buy a new computer!! When we do get things fixed I will have lots to post about. Like Easter, Austin's Ecosystem night and some major snow fun! I miss you guys and hope to be back in the loop soon. On a brighter note, I have freed up a lot of time by not getting online all the time and have, therefore, gotten many household things done. So, not all is lost!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck with the issues right now! I miss you, but I'm glad you are well! Good luck until you are back!

k.young said...

Glad you are okay over there! :)
Can't wait to hear all the updates!

Debi said...

Can not wait to hear about all the fun stuff:)

Wolfingtons said...

Dial up stinks.

Lisa said...

Beth, just missing you on here! Can't wait to see what you've been up to!