Thursday, April 02, 2009
A New Blog...
Travis and I have created a new blog. We have made it private because we are using it as a place to discuss politics. There have been numerous times I have wanted to post my feelings here, but I realize (especially after Chad) that not everyone wants to hear it. This blog is about my family. It's about the things we do and the things our kids do. I am going to leave my political views out of it. But, sometimes, there are things that I just have to get off my chest. And so does Travis. So, we are going to blog about them. If you would like to check that blog out, let me know and I will send you an invite. Please don't think I will be offended if you don't want to read it. It's more for Travis and I anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to read it! Send me an invite!
Post a Comment