

Today was Jackson's speech evaluation to see if he will qualify for in-home speech therapy. He had a lot of fun going with mom all by himself! We found out that he most certainly does qualify. He is actually pretty far behind. There are two different speech areas that they evaluated him on. I can't remember exactly what they are called, but on one he is at a 6-month level and the other, he is at the 9-month level. So, we have lots of work to do! Kyle goes tomorrow. I know Kyle isn't as far behind as Jackson, but I know that he is still behind. I am anxious to get them started and for them to get "caught up."
6 comments:
Austin did an awesome job!! That snake looks really good.
I am glad that you are getting your boys started soon. I know that it can be hard! We don't even know how far behind Ivan is :(
Good luck to the boys!
Austin, That is one awesome snake!!
Love you!!! Grandma
Great job on the snake, Austin!
Way to get started early with the speech--some people wait too long and then get way overwhelmed! Good luck!
That snake turned out AWESOME! I am glad you were able to find the stuff to make it.
I am glad that the speech stuff is getting a move on. It is always good to be able to get started!
That snake is awesome Austin! Good Job I do not like snakes but I had to really look at that one, you did an awesome job.
I am glad that you are getting the twins in speech therapy, I know it is going to be hard but you can do it and as soon as they get started they will pick it up fast:)
Wow. Hey Beth thanks for the bday card!
Post a Comment