Thursday, May 07, 2009

I'm Back!!

I FINALLY have internet and a working computer again! Hallelujah! I should be able to add pictures tomorrow. I have really missed keeping up with everyone and I intend to spend a majority of my afternoon online :)

We have had a busy couple of weeks. We had a really nice Easter. Austin got sick right after that. He still managed to make it to his Ecosystem night. It was really cute and a lot of fun to see everyone's projects. We got more snow and enjoyed a little sledding. However, we have recently been enjoying some lovely weather. It's perfect...not too hot and not too cold. I love it! Austin has been off-track for the last three weeks. It has been nice having him around to help with the babies. Especially since Kyle is sick! Austin also had a couple of soccer games and even scored two goals in one of them! Jackson and Kyle started speech therapy last week. I am excited to see them grow and to start chatting away! They had hearing tests earlier in the week and they both passed! Wahoo! Collin only has a few weeks of preschool left! Holy cow! He is so excited to start kindergarten.

I promise to add some pictures tomorrow and I am excited to be able to start posting again!!

5 comments:

Debi said...

I am so excited that you are back on line! Even tho I knew you had not posted I would check everyday:) I can not wait to see pictures. Hope all is well and that Kyle is feeling better.

Gma said...

So excited you are back. Am looking forward to some pictures.

k.young said...

I am so glad you are back. We need to get together soon!

Your favorite sister said...

Yay! I missed you. Isn't it crazy how you can feel so out of it, when you don't have internet? I look forward to more posts!

Lisa said...

Yeah! I am so glad you are back! I checked your blog everytime I was online! Sounds like you've been busy and have lots to post about! Can't wait to see pics and hear more about it!