


We had a great Easter! However, my camera died in the morning so I didn't get any pictures of the egg hunt. This year, the Easter bunny hid eggs in two separate rooms. One for the big boys and one for the twins. It worked well!

A few days later, Austin had his ecosystem night at school. He actually stayed home from school sick that day, but we didn't want him to miss out on this event. He worked so hard on his project. Isn't he so cute?!
A few days later, our house looked like this! We got so much snow! They closed the school early and everything! So much for spring....
We did get some good use out of the sled Grammie and Papo gave us! The top one is Collin and the bottom is Austin. Travis and I even got in on the action. No picture of me and Travis' was blurry. He says it's because he is so fast...
Scroll back up to the pictures of the house covered in snow. Now that you rember what that looked like, I will tell you that the picture above was taken 2 days later! Can you believe that?! Gotta love Colorado!

My little soccer stud! I love going to soccer games and was so glad when Austin decided to play. (Even if I hate paying for it!) Anyway, here are a few pictures from the last 3 games. They have had to make up several games and I am so glad they have avoided Sunday's.My photo essay is done. I hope you enjoyed it.
2 comments:
I LOVE THEM ALL:) I miss you guys can not wait tell July:)
Looks like fun! I can't believe how much snow you got ... and to have it melted 2 days later! (However, it sounds like something that would happen here!) Your boys are so handsome! Glad all is well and that you are back!
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment