Together Forever
Guess what? I have the same cut!! I have a hard time flippping mine out in the back though so I usually don't. You look awesome. And it just goes to show that great minds think alike!
You are so cute! That is a way cute cut!!!
Very fun and great for the summer. Hey are you coming down this summer. We'll have to get the kids together if you are.
So fun! I'm not brave enough to go that short!
Your hair looks awesome:) It looks good for the summer! I love the pictures of the twins also:) And they will start talking soon.
By the way, this haircut cost me 15 bucks! Wahoo!
oh so cute! by the way, i hope u got my thank u via email for the outfit and toy, u r so sweet!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Guess what? I have the same cut!! I have a hard time flippping mine out in the back though so I usually don't.
You look awesome. And it just goes to show that great minds think alike!
You are so cute! That is a way cute cut!!!
Very fun and great for the summer. Hey are you coming down this summer. We'll have to get the kids together if you are.
So fun! I'm not brave enough to go that short!
Your hair looks awesome:) It looks good for the summer! I love the pictures of the twins also:) And they will start talking soon.
By the way, this haircut cost me 15 bucks! Wahoo!
oh so cute! by the way, i hope u got my thank u via email for the outfit and toy, u r so sweet!!
Post a Comment