Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I just have to give some major props to my mom! I love my mom dearly and miss having her so close! She is amazing! She is one of my closest friends. She is also one of the coolest grandma's around! She swims with her grandkids, has sleepovers and loves them all! So, I hope you had a wonderful day mom! I love you!

Here I am with my kiddos before church. I love being their mom! They are amazing kids...and I am not just saying that because they are mine! Austin and Collin sang with the other Primary kids in church today and it was so cute. I kept seeing Collin walking across the front, trying to get a better spot! Finally at the end he waved at me! It was so cute!

This is what Travis got me for Mother's Day! My dear friend Maria sent me some of this hot chocolate for my birthday and I have been hooked! I bought a bunch of it when Target was clearancing it out. But, Travis was able to find more. And who doesn't love Ghirardelli chocolates? He also got me a gift card from Downeast Basics! So excited!

However, this is the best present EVER! My awesome aunt and way cool cousin helped my boys create this wonderful platter for me. I was almost speechless as I opened it! I love it so much and will treasure it always!

7 comments:

k.young said...

What a fun day! I am so glad it was so good for you! What a sweet platter!
Let's look at the weather and pick a day to get together this week!

Dennison Family said...

Hi Beth!! Looks like you had a fun mother's day! I love the platter! That is really cute and very creative!! :) Your boys are adorable!

Maria said...

I am so glad you had such a good day. You are such an awesome mom. Happy Mother's Day!

Debi said...

I LOVE the platter, very awesome:) I am super glad that you had just as good of a day as you are a mom:) Love Ya:)

Amber said...

That platter is so cute! What a great gift! I love that candy cane hot chocolate too. We bought a big box of it at sam's club this year!

Anonymous said...

So happy that you had a great mother's day. I just love that platter. I know that you will have it forever.

I am going to have to look for that hot cocco. i love hot cocco. Hope they will have her in California.

Becky said...

Where did they get the platter? It is SOO adorable. I totally want one. Please let me know!!