Monday, May 18, 2009

Star Student of the Week

Austin is the Star Student of the Week in his class this week. He had a little questionnaire that he had to fill out with some of his favorite things. You can check it out here.
(you have to scroll down a little bit to see it!)


He was really excited. We sent in some pictures for the bulletin board. I am hoping to get into his class this week to snap a picture of it. They get to do something special each day of the week. I'll keep you posted!!

4 comments:

Debi said...

That is really neat! Since when does he like pink?? I thought he hated the color pink because it was girly? Also is he selling books??? I want to see the thing if he is??

Beth said...

I have no idea when he started liking pink. It was news to me! He isn't selling books. It's just a scholastic book order that we can order from.

Gma said...

Okay, I can't find the his questionaire, am i missing something? I have scrolled up and down a number of times.

Gma said...

Okay, dad helped me. So when it comes to computers I'm not too smart. I didn't realize I had to click where it was pink. Anyway I love his answers, I really like that he picked pink and that he likes orange chicken with chow mein.