Saturday, August 15, 2009

ANOTHER trip to the Zoo!

Yesterday we went to the zoo with my cousins, David and Ashley! We had lots of fun and enjoyed the cooler weather!

David was so excited to be at the zoo!


Can you see the ring-tailed Lemur?


Love my helper, Ashley! Don't know what I would do without her!



The long-awaited "Madagascar" picture! We have taken a picture under this sign almost every time we have gone to the zoo! It was fun to get one with David in it!


Posing on the hippo statue! What a good looking group!

3 comments:

Debi said...

wonderful pictures! I love your new stroller!

Amber said...

You got a new stroller! Looks like you guys had a fun time...love the Madagascar picture!

aftonelam said...

Super cute pictures of your boys. They are handsome guys. You need to post a family picture, I have never seen your husband.