Last Saturday, we put Austin on a plane, all by himself, to fly down to Arizona to visit Grandma and Grandpa. I was pretty freaked out about the idea, but I actually felt much better once the plane took off. It's not like he could get off the plane and I knew my parents would be at the gate waiting for him. He had a great time swimming, playing with cousins and friends and hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. We are glad to have him home again though! Here are a few of the pictures he took while down there. They are really cute!






5 comments:
How fun that he took pictures! I bet you (and your boys) are all happy to have him back!
You are a brave woman! That would scare me half to death. I would be worried about plane crashes or something like that! :) I only say that now that he is home though!
I agree that you are a brave woman! I don't know if I could do that--I got anxiety just thinking about sending my girls to WA WITH my sister...they didn't go. I should have let them, but I am so paranoid (the kids have done that to me!!). Glad he had a great time!
I am glad that he is home and had a great time! You are very brave in many more ways than you know:) Nice Pictures also!
When I told Jared that Austin was flying out by himself, he thought I was fibbing. It wasn't until we got to G-Ma's house and asked Austin that he finally believed me. It was nice to see him again. Maybe next time you can send Collin too.
Post a Comment