Friday, October 30, 2009

A few more snow pictures...


Here is Collin in the middle of our front yard. He is about 44" tall and you can see how tall the snow is on him. By the time it stopped snowing last night, I think we have about 27" of snow!




Austin hopped the 3 foot fence in the front and landed face first in all that snow! He had so much fun, but didn't last much longer. He got REALLY cold!




Poor Collin had a hard time walking through all that snow!! Once we packed some down, it was more fun to play in!




Travis' poor car!! He drove my van to work because it handles so well in the snow. His car had almost 3 feet of snow on it!

2 comments:

k.young said...

So fun! We are loving the snow too! I love all the pictures of you kiddos playing in it!

Debi said...

I love the pictures!