Yep, that's how I feel. But, instead I have been crying!! I am just feeling so overwhelmed. I know I need to learn to say no, but I haven't yet and now I am paying the price. I was looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend, but that isn't going to happen. So, I just had to vent a little! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Feeling a little better.....
5 comments:
Whats up?
Aww I am sorry you are feeling overwhelmed! Wish I was closer so that I could help! Love Ya,
Sorry you're feeling that way~glad you could vent a little bit. Wish I could help! Hang in there!
Hey! What's going on girl? Crying is only allowed when there is a shoulder to cry on. Why haven't you called on me? Let me know what I can do for YOU!!!
Ok Beth, let us help! I always read your blog and hear after the fact!
Post a Comment