My friend, Sarah, is starting her own photography company. She asked, on Facebook, if anyone wanted some family photos done for free. I, of course, jumped at the chance!! They wanted to use some for advertising! Here are some of the cutest pictures of my cute family:
Aren't they adorable?! She also took the family picture at the top of my blog! I love it and I plan to use it as our Christmas cards this year!!
Precious! You all look fabulous!! Our photographer transferred so we are trying to find someone for this year. I totally have to get on the ball! Since I look less than stellar...it will be just the kids this year! (:
4 comments:
I LOVE all these pictures! Your boys take such good pictures.
Love them! They all look great and I especially love that one of you guys with the twins!
Precious! You all look fabulous!! Our photographer transferred so we are trying to find someone for this year. I totally have to get on the ball! Since I look less than stellar...it will be just the kids this year! (:
I love them! You have such a cute family, and I love the header at the top of the blog. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment