Monday, October 05, 2009

My adorable Star Student

This week is Collin's turn to be Star Student in his kindergarten class! He was so excited Friday afternoon as we talked and planned it all out! He was sent home with a poster to fill out and put pictures on. He also had a small jar to fill. This is their estimation jar. They can bring their favorite treat or some small toys and the kids try and estimate how many are in the jar. (there needs to be at least one for every student in the class) He also needed to pick out his favorite book and favorite stuffed animal to share. So, this is what we ended up with:

His poster! I know it's kind of hard to read. It says-
In my family I have my mom, my dad and 3 brothers.
I like to eat pizza.
I like to play the Wii and soccer.
I am good at Chutes and Ladders and Lego's.



His favorite stuffed animal....a snake he named John. Funny that a kid who is terrified of snakes loves his stuffed snake!


His favorite book is The Polar Express. He LOVES this book!!


And we filled the estimation jar with small Hershey bars. He loves his chocolate!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

How fun! And that's funny about the snake! I love your new family picture too!!

Your favorite sister said...

That is so fun!

What an adorable family picture! Very cute!