Sunday, November 15, 2009

All About Austin

Since Austin's birthday was in the middle of the week, we have been celebrating all week long!! On Wednesday we let him pick what he wanted to have for dinner. His choice? Pizza! We also had a cookie cake. We got him a few small gifts as well.

Austin's cookie cake


He was so excited about his Club Penguin membership!


Yesterday was his big friend party! We have never done a party this big before and I am not sure we ever will again! We had 13 boys to entertain for 3 hours! Luckily, we had pizza, cake, arcade games and bowling! I think they all had a great time and Austin got some awesome gifts!!

Gotta love the hat!


Austin with his 3rd cake!!


He bowls so well. It's because I taught him and I took bowling in college!


Can you believe all these boys?! So crazy!


Last night Austin and Collin had a "Fun Run" party at school. Towards the end of the party, they did a raffle. And Austin won!! A brand new, very cool scooter! So yesterday was a VERY good day for Austin!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! What a fun day! That's so neat about the scooter! And that is a lot of boys at the party! You guys are brave! Oh, and Matt took a bowling class in college too!! :)

Debi said...

I am glad you had a great birthday and wonderful turn out but I bet it was HARD work! You are awesome parents!

k.young said...

So fun! And I love it when birthdays last all week long! I say, go for a month if you can. :)