Tuesday, November 03, 2009

My New Blog Layout

So, you may have noticed that I changed my blog background from the fun Halloween one I had to my current, more serious one. November is a very special month in our house....and this November is the most special of all. Austin will be turning 8. In our church, this is a BIG milestone. He will be baptized into our church later this month. (For those of you who may not know much about all of this and want to learn more, please click here.) His baptism is scheduled and I find it hard to believe I have a child old enough for this sort of thing!! So, all month we will be celebrating Austin and this important milestone in his life. I am so proud of him and the decisions he has made and I pray he will continue to make good decisions. He is a good example to his brothers and to those around him. I love him so much and I am so proud to be his mom.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Awww...I'm excited for you guys. It will be a special month. And we're totally coming and I'm excited for my kids to see him be baptized. I totally get the "how can I have a kid that old" thing...I go through that all the time and Luke's only 6!

k.young said...

When is it? I want to come!

Debi said...

I am very excited for you! I am sure glad that he has made the right decisions and will continue because he has great partents that have tot him the right decisions and what is ok and not ok, with love and support!