Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So Blessed...

I love this time of year and it has nothing to do with my birthday :) I love Thanksgiving....I love having the opportunity to reflect on things I am grateful for. One thing that I am especially grateful for is good friends. I was really not happy about moving to Colorado. I would miss my old ward and the wonderful friends I had made there. I would miss living close to my family and having my kids growing up with so many of their cousins. However, some great things have come out of that move. And two of them took me to dinner on Monday night to celebrate my birthday. I am so grateful for these ladies. I know that it was not by coincidence that we met. Our paths crossed for a reason and I am so blessed because of it!

I have many wonderful friends throughout the country and even the world(Mrs. Guam!)! And I love and am grateful for all of you!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

I am grateful to have YOU as my friend! I could have written this same post and am so thankful to have you wonderful ladies in my life!

Debi said...

I am thankful to have you in my life and as my friend also! I wish that we saw each other more but I am glad we can at least talk whenever! I love you and am super happy you are my friend:)

Wendy Beebe said...

Beth! I am so GRATEFUL for you!!! I'm so GLAD Amber emailed me, "Look at Beth's blog!" This touched my heart today! Thank you for letting us celebrate YOU!!! It's truly a blessing that we have found each other, and I know that's the Lord's doing!

k.young said...

How fun! I am sure glad we are friends. I wish we got together more. I am glad you had such a great day!!

Sonnet Boulton said...

Happy Late Birthday Beth! You are such a great friend/person. miss you!

Your favorite sister said...

Well aren't you the sweetest? I am glad that you were able to find such good friends when you moved. But of course, you always have me. (: And luckily I will only be on Guam for a little bit longer. I am hoping to meet up with you again when I get back to the states. You know Harmony the other day, was complaining about moving and her friends moving. I told her that I made my best friends while I was at college and we are still friends today! She was still upset but...what can I say, she is a moody pre-teen! :) Love ya!