What a special day Friday was for our family! Austin's baptism was wonderful!! I am so proud of him and this important step he has taken! I am so grateful for our family and friends that were able to celebrate this special day with us. I didn't get as many pictures as I had planned on because the twins were especially crazy! (Thanks for keeping them entertained Ashley...you are the BEST!!) Anyway, here are some of the pictures I did get:



Austin received some wonderful gifts to help remind him of his special day, including a really neat journal, a CTR football tie tack and some candy!!
4 comments:
Oh Congrats to Austin! And to you and Travis for raising such a good boy!
Such a special day for Austin and all of you. :)
I was so thankful to be a part of the baptism. What wonderful family you and Travis are blessed with! I loved the presence of the Spirit there that evening, and the testimonies shared were incredible! Congratulations Austin!
Congratulations Austin!! There are few places that the spirit is as strong as at a baptism! And, thanks for being the Best VT ever!
Post a Comment