Wednesday, December 02, 2009
One of my favorite causes....
I know that this time of year offers many causes you can donate to. And, if I had the money, I would donate to ALL of them. But, like most people, I am on a limited budget! So, I have to pick and choose where I spend my "extra" money. One of my favorite causes is the Pajama Program. They help provide new pajamas and new books to kids in need. I think it's a great cause! I really believe that kids need to have books. And lots of them! They need to love to read and I think the best way to do so is by owning books! So, this is a cause I can totally stand behind. So imagine my surprise when I discovered my kids school was collecting books and pajamas for this organization!! So here is my shameless plug.....if you want to donate to this organization you can do so at the school until December 14th. If you live here and want to go by the stuff, I would be more than happy to drop it off at the school for you! (I go at least 3 times a day!!) If you don't live here, feel free to ship stuff to us or send me some money and I will go buy some books and jammies to take. You can also donate online here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a really neat cause...I had never heard of it before. I will have to check their website out!
New pj's are the best!!I wish I could donate to ALL the causes too. I can't believe Austin got baptized. Where actually does the time always go to?
Post a Comment