Monday, December 07, 2009

Pain in the Back

For the last several days I have been dealing with some serious back pain. I thought I had a handle on it until Saturday afternoon. The pain got so intense I could hardly move off the couch!! I hardly moved Sunday either. My mother-in-law saved the day with some muscle relaxers, which have really helped. Today I am still in some pain and I am still struggling to breath, but I am hoping I get back to normal soon!!
I didn't actually "do anything" to my back to make it hurt....at least not that I can think of. I just have a really bad back. I almost always deal with back pain.
I hope to be feeling better soon so that I can share some fun posts! Like our Christmas tree and some snow.....
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm sorry :( Remember, I have to go out and brave the cold tomorrow anyways so please let me know if you need anything.