Happy New Year's Eve! I can't believe 2009 is coming to a close. I enjoy the end of the year. It's nice to reflect on all the things that have happened to our family and to see how much we have all learned and grown. 2009 had some very important events for our family. A quick review of our year:
January - Collin turned 5, Colin started a new preschool where I met two of my best friends, I registered Collin for kindergarten, the twins started nursery and we saw the first African-American inaugurated as President of the United States.
February - Travis celebrated his 31st birthday, the twins had their 18-month check up and we took a family trip to the zoo.
March - the twins had their first hair cut, I went to Idaho for my great-uncle's funeral, Austin started soccer and Austin had his first snow day!
April - Austin had an ecosystem night at school, Travis won our March Madness contest, Easter and the twins started speech therapy.
May - Mother's day, Austin was star student, Collin had his open house for kindergarten and he graduated from preschool!
June - the big boys went on their first father-son camp out, we celebrated our 9th anniversary, went to the zoo with some friends, Austin ended his first grade year, Father's day, Michael Jackson dies, a trip to the aquarium, and a fun-filled visit with my mom, dad and nephew Jared.
July - Austin started 2nd grade and Collin started kindergarten, I went to see New Kids on the Block, the twins tuned 2, Aunt Debi came to visit and David came home from his mission.
August - Austin flew to Arizona by himself, we went to Tiny Town, another zoo trip with David and Ashley,Austin started flag football and the boys had their fun run at school.
September - Austin had pioneer day at school, he got his first pair of glasses, he and Travis went to a Bronco game, Collin started soccer, I went on a road trip to Rexburg!
October - Collin was star student, we had some family pictures taken and celebrated Halloween!
November - Austin turned 8 and had a HUGE party, I turned (gulp!) 31 and enjoyed a night out with my girls, my parents came up for Thanksgiving and Austin was baptized.
December - enjoyed Christmas and some snow!!
Wow! What a full year it has been. I am so glad I keep this blog so I can go back and remember all the wonderful things we have done!
Wishing you a wonderful 2010!!
No comments:
Post a Comment