2 little boys+3 tubs of frosting+6 containers of sprinkles+LOTS of sugar cookies=a HUGE mess and LOTS of fun....




I am a bit of a "micro-manager" when it comes to making cookies. I like to do it my way and that usually means it's just easier for me to do it myself! This year, I really tried hard to sit back and let the boys take control! I let them cut out the cookies and I tried hard to not get upset when they cut out a shape from the middle of the dough!! I then let them frost and sprinkle to their heart's content! It was a little frustrating because they made a HUGE mess! (My pictures can't do justice to what it really looked like!) But, I wanted them to have fun and to be proud of their creations! And they really did do a great job on the sugar cookies this year!!
2 comments:
I think they looked great and were yummy to eat! Thanks!
What a good mom! They look great!
Post a Comment