So, Collin's birthday is on Monday but we celebrated with our family on New Year's Eve! We had a Bakugan party and Collin was so excited!!He wanted hot dogs, so that is what we had. It was fun and Collin got some fun things. He is going to have a party with his friends but I think we are going to wait until later in the month of January! So this was just the first of many celebrations for Collin!!
Travis and I got him this Leapster. I don't think he knew what it was at first!Austin, Jackson and Kyle got him a game to go with it!
We were waiting for someone to start singing "Happy Birthday." No one started at first so Collin started singing! He is so cute!




1 comment:
Birthdays are more fun when you get to celebrate them twice! Happy Birthday Collin! January boys are awesome! :)
Post a Comment