Awhile ago I started letting Austin use my old camera. (I think it was when he went to Arizona) Anyway, I hadn't really thought about it much until very recently when I saw the camera sitting on the counter. I thought I would take a look at the pictures he had taken. I had a good laugh and I sure needed one! So, just in case you need a good laugh too, here are some of his pictures:

He took this one after the Patriot's first loss of the season. I guess he wanted to always remember the score. In case he couldn't just look it up online or something!

This one totally cracked me up! He has been into aliens lately and checked this book out from the school library. He wanted to document the book, I guess!

A few weeks ago, while getting ready for church, I heard the boys upstairs laughing hysterically! I went up to find out why and it turns out Collin had put his shirt on backwards. I had no idea that it was such a Kodak moment!

1 comment:
So funny! Especially the last one! I remember lining up all my stuffed animals and taking pictures when I was little. It's seems very important at the time! :)
Post a Comment