Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Our Trip to Arizona

Okay, let me just start by bragging a little about my boys! They are total ROCK STARS when it comes to traveling! Seriously! We had ZERO problems with any of them the entire trip! Driving from Denver to Phoenix is a LONG and I mean LONG drive. NEVER did we hear any complaints, crying or whining! I am so proud of my little guys! And we never stopped to let them out and run around or play. We stopped to eat and get gas. That's it! They rock! Okay, now that I have that out of my system, here is a run down of our week:


We hit some snow in Arizona. (Ironic, huh?!) It wasn't too bad, but still no fun to drive in. Luckily, we were out of it quickly and soon we were able to see this...



The sun setting in the Valley of the Sun. I do love Arizona!

Soon we were able to see Baby Maris! We all feel in love...

especially Austin! He didn't want to give her up!



My babies sure thought she was cute!!


We got to get together and play with our friends....

Austin and Logan rocking out!


Ashleigh, Collin and Makenzie on the trampoline.


We had a baby shower for Maris...and her mom!!


Austin and Collin got to ride Grandpa's motorcycle!


And I got my In-N-Out!!

And yes, it's a double-double and, yes, I ate the WHOLE thing!


Jackson liked sharing Grandma's!

We also got to play at the park with our cousins....



It was a good trip!! We did have an unplanned trip to the urgent care for poor Kyle! He has an ear infection and pink eye! He is doing pretty good now and I hope he'll be feeling better soon!!


PS~I tried adding more pictures, but couldn't get it to work. So, there may be another Arizona post soon!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like a fun trip!! How nice to be able to go out in a t-shirt -- no bundling up! So glad you got your in and out!

Debi said...

I am really glad u guys had a good time! Ilove your pictures thanks for sharing. Hope Kyle starts feeling better soon!