Okay, let me start with the Super Bowl. We didn't go all out this year, like we usually do. But with TWO sick babies, I have a very good excuse! We still cheered for the Colts and I was sad they didn't win. But, it was okay because the Saints aren't that bad. It's not like the Chargers or Patriots or someone like that won!

On to the germs that won't leave us alone....
When we were in Arizona, Kyle got sick. We took him to urgent care and discovered he had an ear infection and pink eye. He is slowly (and I mean slowly) recovering. He has had a running nose for about a week. The kind of runny nose that requires you to wipe his nose every few minutes and wonder where all the snot is coming from! It's crazy!
Well, last night we took Jackson to the urgent care! He has 2 ear infections and pink eye! So, they both are on medication....different medicines that have to be given at different times and in different doses! So fun!
When we were in Arizona, Kyle got sick. We took him to urgent care and discovered he had an ear infection and pink eye. He is slowly (and I mean slowly) recovering. He has had a running nose for about a week. The kind of runny nose that requires you to wipe his nose every few minutes and wonder where all the snot is coming from! It's crazy!
Well, last night we took Jackson to the urgent care! He has 2 ear infections and pink eye! So, they both are on medication....different medicines that have to be given at different times and in different doses! So fun!


4 comments:
I am so sorry for you. I hope Jackson and Kyle get better soon!
Awww...what a sad little picture of Jackson! You must feel like you are giving medication all day long!! Hope everyone gets better soon and no one else (including you!) gets sick!!
Hope everyone gets better soon! Jackson looks so sad! Wish I was closer to help!
Sorry to hear about all the sickness! It's never fun, but you multiply it 2 and I'm sure it's even worse! Thank goodness for Urgent Care, huh? Nothing ever happens during business hours.
Post a Comment