Sunday, May 23, 2010

Field Day Fun

What is the best part of end of the year programs in elementary school? FIELD DAY!! The boys had field day last Thursday. Lauren watched the twins so I could go and watch. It's always so fun and the kids have such a good time. They go to several different stations and play all kinds of games. They were both pretty tired by the end of the day!


Collin in the sack race


Austin in the sack race


Collin running




Collin and I taking a break











Colin's awesome teacher, Mrs. Pepper. This is the funnest game to watch. They have to put all this stuff on, run down to a cone and run back. Then they take all the stuff of and give them to the next person in line. It's really hilarious to watch!


Collin



Cute Kindies

Cool 2nd graders





1 comment:

Amber said...

Love the picture of you and Collin! Field day is so fun. We never had it growing up but now I see what everyone has been talking about!