Most of you know that our last move was very sudden and completely unexpected. We ended up in an okay place, with crummy neighbors and out of the boys' school district. Well, we finally found a great house back in Highlands Ranch!! We are moving AGAIN!! (Insert joke here!) We knew this was a temporary fix and we couldn't be happier about having to move again!! We will be down the street from where we lived before. (Literally the same street!) We will b back in the school boundary area before the new year starts. We are seriously so excited!
4 comments:
I am so excited too and so happy that things worked out!!
Wahoo! Glad to have you back in the ward! Now if I could only request you back as my VTer it would be like you never left!
Congrats! I've long wanted to swing your way and say hello! Maybe this summer?
Oh Laurel that would be awesome!! Let me know if you can make it!!
Post a Comment